Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hello again Stranger,
I hope you are well in the waking world.
I hope wherever you might be, the tides of fresh sunlight warm you as they wash over your embellished skin.
I hope the chill of winter doesn't bite but refresh your mind with the crisp clarity it brings.
I hope the promise of a new day puts you in good spirits and the troubles of yesterday stay where they belong.
Those warm umber orbs you keep so well veiled look best when they're alight with pleasure. May pleasure find you in the little moments.
My dearest kindered, whatever this day brings, I hope it greets you with it's best. Whatever challenges set out to test you I hope they prove themselves to your favor.
Though we be but worlds apart, in my dreams we are never separate.
I pray the slight connection would be enough to grant this single request.
I pray that in this waking world, you would be warmed and offered only the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment